Please help me to ascertain if this would enable me to use a cell phone
completely hands-free by voice only. Having a phone would give me a great
deal of security, which I am currently in lack of, if I could have a cell
phone to call for assistance with when I am in a bad situation.http://www.
pcbyvoice.com/shop/clicktophone-disability-mobile/

*Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH.
9Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilotCurrently: Quadrapeligic
due to advanced MS and living in a nursing homePhone: 561-588-4333SC
student 20yrs  ROMANS 8:28*
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH