Please help me to ascertain if this would enable me to use a cell phone
completely hands-free by voice only. Having a phone would give me a great deal
of security, which I am currently in lack of, if I could have a cell phone to
call for assistance with when I am in a bad
situation.http://www.pcbyvoice.com/shop/clicktophone-disability-mobile/

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH