Hi Ben –

I have seen the replies and just want to chime in with a “remember that wounds
are an inside out and outside in” issue…meaning gut health, presence or not of
“opportunistic critters” in the gut, nutritional status etc. are really
important.  Also, when you have a wound as you are describing you need
considerably more protein and other micronutrients to facilitate healing as
well….I hope you have a knowledgeable nutritionist on your team.

We deal with this a lot…

photo

Kay Lathrop
Program Director, Amplified Agility, LLC

 <tel:1-619-501-3752> 1-619-501-3752 |  <http://www.amplifiedagility.com>
www.amplifiedagility.com |
4275 Executive Square, Suite 200 La Jolla, CA 92037

 <http://www.facebook.com/kay.lathrop.14>
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/facebook.png
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kaylathrop/>
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/linkedin.png