Yes, I forgot to mention in my post what Larry just did... it is extremely
difficult to keep the wound vac on... even when laying perfectly still. Any
little movement will make the alarm go off because the seal is breaking
loose. It was my husband who had to be on top of that all the time.

The event that stuck out to me the most was that since the wound vac sucks
out any bad stuff that might be in the wound... it did very little of that
to me as the one thing I COULD see was some of the tubing. But what I could
see was a fluorescent neon green color of whatever was in my wound was
being sucked out so I guess I must be part Martian. :-)

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean