Need your opinions and input please

I have been injured almost 19 years (Thought it was 20 but I was wrong) and
I am getting ready to get a new chair.

This will be my 3rd chair and and my 1st two were Invacare Action Arrow
Storms. They are no longer making this chair L

I hate change! I went to an evaluation appointment and was told the chair I
want (Invacare Torque 3) is considered a Group 4 chair

And it would be difficult to get. They recommended a Permobil C350 or
Quantum Rival.

They told me that an Invacare plant had been shut down by the FDA ( I think
that's right) and their concern is if I got the

Invacare they might quit making parts for it.

I feel they probably make more $$ off the other two chairs (I just really
have trust issues with them)

. I have had incredible luck with my Invacare chairs, obviously since 2 have
lasted 19 years.

What would you recommend?

Nicki