Ditto as Danny as far as the reclining option on my Permobil M 300 in
September 2011 and the price of the entire chair was $32,000 I think.
Medicare covered that but I had to pay the 20% that Medicare did not pay
and had to pay the full $5000 for the recline option.

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean