I'm getting my 3rd chair in 19 years. I have had the Invacare Action Arrow
Storm for all 19 years. Invacare got in trouble with the FDA and are under a
consent decree with them. My DME is really trying to steer me away from
getting an Invacare chair. It would be a Torque 3. I am suppose to be
testing it as well as a Permobil C350 and a Quantum Rival. The provider
brought out the Quantum on Friday and it has a plate footrest (I have always
had 2 footrest which allows me to straddle table posts at restaurants) I
don't even think my feet would stay on a center mounted foot plate. They
were suppose to bring the Invacare first and the employee agreed he didn't
think my feet would stay on the plate. He even told me that the motors in
the Rival go out but I didn't hear that from him. The DME supplier is trying
to get footrests for the demo chairs but said they can only get 1 side for
the Invacare.

Would love input on any of these chairs.

Nicki