Hi Bobbie,
 I was supposed to start my wheelchair evaluation this month but when I
called they are booked up until October.
  I have a Permoble  so I will probably stick with this,   Unless I hear
about a better  wheelchair. .

   July 26 is my 43rd anniversary
Dana C 4-5 complete quadriplegic.

We have to get a new wheelchair bracket with a chair