Without a certified tech, your chair is just a fancy, expensive,
flashlight.  Does not sound like your batteries are the issue, but rather  are
suffering the effects of a component failure.  For example if the  magnetic
brakes
have internal issues, each manufacturer requires that the motor  assembly,
which includes the magnetic brakes, motor and gearbox be replaced.  Also
when replacing a motor assembly, both motors are replaced for even movement  of
the chair.  There is a lot more to it and I hope you find a certified  tech.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/2/2017 11:06:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,