Will do, Wheelchair. Thanks

      From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
 To: lwillis82...@msn.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 6:24 PM
 Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Invacare more stuff

Your wheelchair is still under factory warranty.  Please consider calling them
with the serial number of your chair. Once the issue is documented any repairs
will be covered after the warranty. Call Customer Care and be prepared to voice
your issue and concerns.  Ask them if it is safe to use your chair until its
repaired or reprogrammed. Don't wait one minute, call them tomorrow.  Be nice
and wait for them to reply. This could be an easy fix or complicated, requiring
a certified field tech, maybe your provider.Please let me know what
happens.Best Wishes In a message dated 8/2/2017 5:38:38 P.M. Central Daylight