Knowledge = Power !

Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/9/2017 11:33:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
zoocr...@windstream.net writes:

I  was told the same thing last fall. They received to fax from my dr that
day  for new chair and were at my house to assess for repair and told me I
had to  pay out of pocket for repairs. Since they had just received the
script from my  dr I told them tear it up because I am not paying out of pocket
for repairs I  had been asking them to do for months. They trashed the
script, fixed my chair  and now we are in the process of getting a new chair.
Good  luck
Nicki

From: Rose Chase  [mailto:cviewe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:16  PM
To: wheelch...@aol.com
Cc: greg;  quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]  Battaries

I went for an evaluation  yesterday to get a power  chair. Even though the
Dr, wrote up all that.  I need she said she did  not think medicare would
pay for an elevating seat and she was not sure about  the tilt and recline.
She said it would take months to get  a review  through medicare.I asked if I
could get some repairs done to my old chair but  was told NO not while I am
waiting for a new chair....medicare would not pay  for repairs and then a
new chair.