That is exactly why I don't want the mid-wheel chair.  I live on the hill
rocks, dirt, and thank god for my omega trac even though it is 15 years old.

From: Greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 6:49 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] New Chair

My new chair is not as powerful as my last. I guess its a trade off with speed.
I was on a dirt road and pulled off to the side for a truck, got stuck.
No torque, once I did get moving, it would not turn.
While stuck, twice cars came right by me, I'm waving both arms... they just
waved back.
Had to call home. They couldn't pull me out either, but a nice guy saw them
trying and stopped to help.
I need fatter tires, on the front too. Mid wheel chair

Greg