I just did Magic Bullets to start, then digit stim.
But finely "bagged" the whole thing. No more worries, hours of sweating, etc. About 30 seconds a day, 60 seconds when doing a complete change. Life changing for me. I was living my life around that schedule. So much less worry, less embarrassing, faster, cleaner, no leaking, etc. I know we all prefer things differnt, but I just can't see why its not done from day one of injury.
Greg

On 2/26/2018 7:01 PM, Danny Hearn wrote:
I used to take a stool softener a night or 2 before, usually ducolax brand, but most times now I just eat about 5 or 6 prunes the night before and seems to work for me, Dan H***

On Monday, February 26, 2018 7:48 PM, Lissette Whitehead <lissw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Val, have you ever tried without taking anything? Do you use a suppository? I took sennekot and other similar stuff for years but I felt they were hurting me. I decided to just stop taking them and just change my diet (I'm a vegetarian so that helps a lot) and started drinking more water. I haven't taken any laxatives or stool softeners in about 3 years. I used to go every other day, now I try to go every day and that works well for me. I hate taking any kind of pills so I'm happy I don't have to take anything. I just use the suppository.

Lissette Whitehead
416 W. San Ysidro Blvd.
San Ysidro, CA 92173
www.lwgripgloves.com
<http://www.lwgripgloves.com/>
<http://www.lwgripgloves.com/> <http://www.medirub.com/>

*From:* Val Cleroux <vcler...@rogers.com>
*Sent:* Monday, February 26, 2018 5:35 PM
*To:* Quad List
*Subject:* [QUAD-L] question

I am a C5/6 quadriplegic due to a motor vehicle accident in 2000.

I am wondering what other quads d take as a stool softener the night before about treatment? I have been taking milk of magnesium pills, three at 5 PM, three at 8 PM and a 30 mL of liquid at that time. I am looking for another solution as this has created kidney stones as the pills have a high percentage of calcium.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.
Val Cleroux
"Communication is the key to success"