      From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
 To: zoocr...@windstream.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Ramp/Door Problems

Not sure how old your IMS Conversion is but I'm guessing the parts necessary
are becoming obsolete as new technology takes over and old technology is passe.
 Have you considered contacting IMS directly for their Zone Manager or their
tech service dept.  This is the best I can offer you now......Best Wishes
In a message dated 3/23/2018 3:25:58 PM Central Standard Time,