From: Bobbie Humphreys <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:45 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] 45th Anniversary

Today is 45 freaking YEARS since I fell off a 250 Kawalski and broke C 5,6 at
17 years old

My body is truly falling apart and hurts like HELL!

I met Pete 9 years later and he's STILL taking care of me 24/7/365. Bless his
heart ❤️

I went to college, traveled, was bad, was good

I don't know how much longer I can stand sitting. I just found out I have a
stage 4 wound and I was only getting up every other day for 7-8 hours a day And
that's with Pete checking my skin EVERY day ... it just "cropped up"

I hope you newbie's have a better Road then us old timers Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi