Roho

________________________________
From: glenn henry <gah17...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:10:20 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Wheelchair cushin

Hello all,

I have been using the same style of wheelchair cushion over the past 48 years.
The company seems to be in limbo after a fire at the factory. They claim that
they will be in business again, but I'm beginning to doubt after five months.

What I would like people to comment on is the type of wheelchair cushion you
are using and your experiences.

The pad that I used was made by Hudson medical. It was called a Jobst
hydrofloat pad.

Thanks for your concern and your comments, hopefully I can find a new type of
pad case they do not come back in business.

Glenn