I've been using ROHO cushions since my injury. I have the Quatro model
now.  You should always have your caregivers push on your cushion before
you get in it just to make it hasn't sprung a leak.  It does require
putting air in it occasionally.  Most people make the mistake of
over-inflating it because they're worried about bottoming out.  So far I
haven't had any sores