Welcome back Meredith

I can empathize with you about not wanting to eat, especially enough protein.
I never eat enough at meals to make my daily quota.  You can figure 1/3 g of
protein daily for each pound that you weigh.  I supplement with a protein drink
(don’t like Wal-Mart, but I do like their Equate vanilla more than most and it
has 30 g) .  I don’t care for yogurt, so I eat Oikas Greek yogurt as a medicine
😊 15 g.  That gives me 45 g per day, luckily I like cheese and eggs, cottage
cheese, nuts, and vegetables.  I consider the yogurt and protein drink
medicine, so I usually eat them in-between meals.  I hope that helps

I don’t suffer from depression but my oldest daughter has and has found
walnuts, beans, poultry, help her keep more evenly balanced.  Especially
staying away from sugars.

Good luck, I don’t know where you live but for me and Reno we’re looking
forward to better weather, hopefully no more snow and very little more rain for
a while.  Sunshine is my antidote to everything.

Joan

Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.