I have tried the alternating pressure seat cushion and unfortunately it
didn’t help me much

 My salvation was the ride cushion – – which really isn’t a cushion. It is
a hard molded shape That is customized based on a foam impression and
subsequent refining by pressure mapping. After one year in bed for recovery
the ride cushion has kept me sore free for five years while maintaining a
very active work schedule

 As far as gaining weight goes, I also had issues with nausea and lack of
appetite. Medical marijuana helped me a great deal. I used a low THC/high
CBD  edible and I was able to boost my protein intake

Ed

    Regards,Ed Tessier - Vice President | M: 909-994-5900 | O:
909-623-0535Arteco Partners | 191 W. 4th St.Ph  M: 909-994-5900 | O:
909-623-0535 | www.artecopartners.com