Thanks Eric...

This newspaper cover all of Tucson not just via the "paper" itself but
online and other ways people can look at the paper.

I also mentioned that I have signed up with care.com whereby you can choose
any of the caregivers (and choose any number of miles away from where you
are), view what they do and how they describe themselves as and their ages
and write to them where they can view on the site and they get notified
through their e-mail.

I also mentioned that I have tried Next Door.com whereby I have chosen over
60 neighborhoods in my area. Great source of information and what is
happening in your area or town whether it be just about anything including
advertising for free. Unlike care.com that charges a fee.

Anyway... hard to find someone who will do 24/7 but that is what I really
need and then giving them off at intervals like I have done over the past 4
years.

Everything from advertising to what people want to get paid is being beyond
expensive. I am in a very tough spot.

~ Lori