From: Eric Olson [mailto:whee...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 12:40 PM
To: Nichole Rohling
Cc: Jeffrey Gaede; Quad-list Post
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Hello!

Yes I am worried.  I'm on a vent so I'm high risk.  My wife has MS. She uses a
drug that suppresses her immune system making her high risk as well. If I
didn't have to rely on others for care, I wouldn't worry.  Now I worry about a
caregiver getting me sick AND caregivers getting sick and not being able to
work.  Hands down the worst part of being disabled is having to be dependent on
others for care.