I have actually been in a similar situation. My wife often goes to visit
her mother and I'm home solo. On a regular basis I have at least two
attendants; one primary a a secondary. My primary attendant comes every
morning and evening 5 days a week. My secondary is trained and covers
weekends. Other than that, I've met with my local fire department and
police station to let them know my situation. (Make certain you speak with
the Chief or Sergeant) In the past I've had other Quad friends and could
tap into their supports as well. In our situation we have to be proactive
in covering care. I see it as part of my "prepping" for emergencies.

In addition ask your Dr's nurses if they would be willing to be trained on
the side as an emergency attendant. I've had this option a few times.

Aaron Mann