Hi Eric & Jim,
   I use (or more accurately, read) social media much more now, too, but
certainy don't trust it much for sharing much personal info... particularly
certain Quad-related info.  But I suppose in these more recent years of
many people oversharing anything & everything, maybe those who were once
shy to engage via email feel less noticed among the throngs of social media
users.  For the most part, I still try to keep my real name and/or
full-face photo off FB.  As for Twitter, Instagram, and others... they're
read-only in my book, and only rarely at that!
   Regardless, glad to see some dinosaurs remain!

Best to ya's,
--Tod