"Elaine M. Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

> I've had a couple complete lock-ups in other programs as well, but
>not
> nearly as intensely as in Outlook, and in the netscape one, while I
>still
> had it.
>
> So, opinions?

eudora light, version 3.1.3, findable (neologism?) on qualcomm's ftp
site (unsure of URL). or go to http://www.emailman.com.

i've had very little problems with eudora anything, and it works
good. the pro versions (which are relatively cheap) have spell
checkers too. plus, there are numerous plugins one can use to
change/modify the functionality of the apps.

usual disclaimers apply (not related to eudora people, etc.) and
YMMV, of course. just a happy user.

simon