This is cool....no flames, just honest disagreement over the merits of
various OS's. I'm a virtual Mac-newbie with a somewhat steep learning curve.
( I never TOUCHED a 'puter keyboard till Sept.'99). My first Mac OS was 8.6
on my Rev.D 333, since then I've collected all the Mac OS's, incl. 0SX1.2. My
problem with 7.1 is completly superficial....Yes, it boots up fast as
lightning....but it's so clunky and frankly *early 90's* looking!! That's why
I'll give up some speed for a * late 90's* look and feel. OK...call me
shallow ...I just know what I like!!    Mikie