At 12:12 AM 4/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>And how much gas does it burn???????
>People like having options, my mother's 575 that I set up I put 7.5 then
>updated it to 7.5.3 for her and I get phone calls all the time(she likes to
>play games) whatever games she goes to download need that higher OS, now I'm
>not about to keep my mother unhappy are you? I guess my real beef tonight is
>that offer people options,this is a list to help people in a friendly way I
>thought, "maybe those people forgot to read the FAQ big deal, I'm sure they
>won't again if they decide to stay on a list with such ignorance for
>newbies.
>
>James

If your mother wants to play games that won't run on 7.5.3, then she has
the wrong computer.

Using an old computer is about need. If all you need to run will run on a
Quadra, then there's no reason not to run a Quadra. If you want to run the
latest games, buy a G4. Just because your mother needs more than 7.5.3
doesn't mean that I or anyone else do. I can do everything I need on 7.1.

As for giving options, you can give options all you like but it doesn't
mean someone will like yours ;)

Scott Holder