Could be the drivers, or it could be the board won't work with anything
newer than OS 7.5x, without or maybe even with a ROM upgrade.

Related question: what OS version no longer supported DSPs? Is it 8.1?

Reason for question: I have an 840av motha board with a broken resistor at
the DSP...board works but without DSP...so I'm wondering if I could put in a
Photo Engine board and have the DSPs work?

on 06/06/2002 10:31 AM, Mark Benson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I can't get my new Spigot PowerAV to work. It's new out of the
 Spigot Power AV extension may