>Does Apple System Profiler or Slot Info show the card is installed?

I don't think the 8.1 version OF ASP does slot info. As far as other
utilities go it shows up in the 'about' dialog of the Radius Dynamic
Desktop CP as a 'DeskStudio 1.0 b4' which is what it is (DeskStudio,
made by BUG, is actually the Japanese version but it's the same
card). If anyone has the original DeskStudio Extensions or something
like that I'll try those instead, I'm willing to give anything a
shot, even if it's in Japanese!

Mark Benson
Any spelling errors are attributed to PEBKAC

Vintage Macs List Nanny

SilValleyPirate - AIM
silicon_valley_pirate_uk - Yahoo!

Visit Flat Pack Macs Online: