In a message dated 6/8/02 1:25:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
> What I want is to get this to work with either a Diamond Pro 87TXM, or a
> #M4436, Apple Multiple Scan 1705 Display ( [ Circa ] December 1995).

Not gonna happen.  The multiple scan sense coding doesn't work on such old
cards.

True.

The Colorboard expects that the attached monitor is a High Resolution RGB
monitor, and only a High Resolution RGB monitor, and it neither interrogates
nor supplies any sense line information.

The user is going to have to depend upon the monitor itself sensing the
frequency and polarity of the V-sync and H-sync signals, and appropriately
setting itself to be compatible with the Colorboard.

About all the Colorboard will do is sense the presence or absence of a
monitor.