AOL usage cost has nothing to do with which version of the client you
use. The "Free Hours" bait-and-switch dates back to the days when there
was a per-minute charge for using the service. The latest come-on I
received offered 1025 hours within forty-five days of initial sign-on;
that's just 55 hours less than the total number of hours (24*45=1080)
available in that period. I don't think I could stay awake that long!

If you've already got an AOL account, you're online with them already
and there's no particular advantage to using 7.0. Since you're able to
communicate with the list, you abviously have a transport provider and
and ISP (netzero). Stick with a clean and lean mail client and web
browser, not the bloated AOL interface.

Happy surfing.

        Sp00ky

--
   Spiritus ex Machina
   No matter how paranoid you are, it isn't paranoid enough.