Hi,  I suffer from too many macs.  10 macs and 5PCs.  When I think of
just giving them away,  I wince.  The trouble with this is people expect
you to keep fixing them,  or adding SW etc,  afterwards.  There is
nothing worse than giving a mac system away
(mac/moniter/printer/scaner/modem) to a friend only to be called to fix
it months later and finding they have not invested in anything as far as
SW or even ink or cables.  Even fixing up old ones I find myself putting
larger 4 gig HDs in them.  This is a disease that makes no sense because
I really only use my G3 or G4.  When I look at a Quadra I see the
$3000.00 mac I could not aford and lusted after for years.