Dear quadraphiles:

I just acquired an HP 9600 external SCSI CD-RW. I got it on eBay for what I
thought was a good deal.  It came with the cables, but no software.

What do I need to make this work? I'd like to burn using my Q950 under OS 8.1,
as well as be able to hook it up to one of my newer machines. Will standard
Mac drivers work with it, or do I need to use one of the hacked drivers? On
the HP support site for this model, there were no Mac drivers listed, just
Windows.

I know I need Toast or the equivalent, but which version?

Thanks,

Rob Johansen

--

A computer without Windows is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.

Fr. Rob Johansen
St. Joseph, Michigan

Check out my Blog at: http://www.ThrownBack.blogspot.com