Geez...  I'll no longer try to convice you then.  And its called PowerTalk.

And where do you come up with these statistics of "most people"?  Most people
I know do only simple things:  Read mail.  Write mail.  Send Mail.  Reply to
Mail.  What super advanced features that "everybody" uses does Eudora have
over PowerTalk?

I prefer PowerTalk.   I don't need bells and whistles, and I'll gladly give
them up for superfast performance and simplicity.

And I know theres probably others on here who would also, especially on 040
macs.

 ------ From: Quadlist, Fri, Dec 20, 2002 ------

>However, I find that every feature I could possibly want is included in
>PowerTalk, so why have a separate application such as Eudora that just taxes
>system performance on older machines even further when you can just have the
>MacOS do everything for you?

Because Eudora *doesn't* tax the system performance on older Macs? :)  It's
about the most resource-efficient app I've *ever* seen.

Of course, it's not as fast as the Finder, but it's a lot more powerful than
PowerMail, too...

>What ever happened to the idea of simplicity?  Isn't that the foundation of
>the Macintosh?  I don't find Eudora a very simple or pleasant program for
that
>matter.
>
>Besides, PowerTalk is Apple.  Eudora isn't.

You know, if Apple wrote an e-mail program that was worth a damn, I'd use it,
but they don't, and for most people, something like PowerMail is entirely
insufficient.  It was never designed to handle Internet mail the way most
people use mail on the 'Net.