Yeah, I meant PowerTalk.  Been digging up obscure translator info all night on
POP3 clients and PowerMail is another Mac mail client.

At 23:34 -0600 on 20/12/02, Dan Palka wrote:

>And where do you come up with these statistics of "most people"?  Most people

Most people I know have more than one e-mail account, which certainly doesn't
leave much room for something like PowerTalk...

Hey, can you filter mail into separate mailboxes with PowerTalk?

How 'bout setting up multiple reply-to addresses so that list mail can appear
to come from one address and personal mail from another?

How standard is the mailbox format, so if you ever move to another system
you'll be able to migrate easily?

Can you export/import your address book to other apps easily?

And most importantly:

Can PowerTalk turn off the damn multilevel reply thing so that it just sticks
in Re: no matter how many times it has seen the thread title before?
--

the pickle

FAQ <http://macfaq.org/index.shtml>