My hat is off to all of you ASCI artists, my attempst as good as they look at my side do not servive the trip to the list. My appologies for the multible posts. I really would like someone to help me identify the cables. I do not know the scrambling is taking place.

Here is a text discription of each cable:

The first has a 9 pin D style plug with all pins occupied. It has the thumb screw attaching studs at one end and is connected to a mini din plug printer or adb style format..

The second cable has a 9 pin D style with the left pin and the right pin of the 5 pin row present (having 3 blanks between) and the 4 pin row has 2 blank spots on the left side and 2 pins at the right side, connected to a mini din which sports a plastis locator pin like old apple talk connectors. (When looking at the connector with the locator placed at the 12 o'clock position, the 11, 9, 7, and 3 pins are present and the 2, and 5 o'clock locations are blank.

Once again appologies for the 2 previous usless asci art attempts.