On 04-01-2003 1:30, the pickle, [EMAIL PROTECTED], wrote:

> Somewhere in
>
> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
>
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Named Pipes]Specified SQL server not
> found.
>
> /bbox.asp, line 20
>
> I failed to see the identification ;)

Don't understand how you got that. To check I simply went with iCab to
<http://www.blackbox.nl/>. For an exemple I searched for one of the cables
Don mentioned and found: Adapt. for periph. MD8M-DB9F (lock-in), different
from IBM*-pinconf. (ser.), (Apple equiv. #M0199), Code: EVMA01 .
Don't see any problem. And you can always send a mail with your question:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
They have an enormous catalogue, A4, 1.200 pages, with pictures, codes,
ref.no's and all you can imagine concerning  any kind of connections.
Helas, they don't ship the catalogue outside the Netherlands (probably
because the weight = 1.800 grs.?). If you are interested in for your
archives or documentation, mail me OL.

Jo