Hello all,

I am new to this group and have joined because my girlfriend has a
very old Mac and I'm wondering what it would be worth to a
collector. Here are the specs:
System Overview:
Machine: Macintosh Quadra 950
Processor: 68040 at 33MHz
Memory Installed: 104 MB
Virtual Memory: is off
Total Memory: 104 MB
Disk Cache: is on, 3072 K
Machine ID: 26
Finder: v7.5.6
System: v7.6.1 US
Active Enabler: N/A
AppleTalk: v60.1.1, is on (open Transport)
File Sharing: is off
Startup Device: SCSI BUS 0, ID:0, Hard Disk
Chosen Printer: Color SW 1500 (2.2.1)
Customer Care Code: 6514 3971 1809 5458

Volume Information:
Name: Hard Disk
Find: Hard Disk
Size: 404.1 MB
Space Available: 174 MB
Bus: SCSI BUS 0
ID: 0
Mounted: Yes
Write Protected: NO
Where: Bus 0, SCSI ID 0 (v8.0.9)

Device Information:
Device Type: Hard Drive
Bus: SCSI BUS 0
ID: 0
Capacity: 406.5 MB
Vendor: Seagate
Product ID: ST1480
Revision Number: 7750
Interface Type: SCSI-1
Removable Media: NO
HFS Partitions: 1

What do you guys think? If you would like to know anything else
about this computer or would like pictures, just let me know.

Thanks,
Matt