At 07:49 PM 1/28/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I am new to this group and have joined because my girlfriend has a
>very old Mac and I'm wondering what it would be worth to a
>collector. Here are the specs:
>System Overview:
>Machine: Macintosh Quadra 950<snip>
>What do you guys think? If you would like to know anything else
>about this computer or would like pictures, just let me know.
>
>Thanks,
>Matt

Unfortunately, a Quadra 950 isn't particularly collectable yet. They're not
quite in the "Very Old" status yet :)

They tend to go for $10-$40 or so, depending on exact configuration, but
they're a brick to ship.

Now, if it were an original, in box, never used, mint condition 128k
Macintosh, on the other hand... ;)

Scott Holder