I must say, I've been on this list for some days now. It's not a very nice
experience, and I'm going to remove myself from this negativity by
unsubscribing shortly.

I think I'll put the old Q650 back into the attic. I've found something that
replaces it very well anyway - it's a small piece of wood, wedge shaped,
which emulates it in every way, and has the additional feature in that we
don't trip over it when we come through the door like we did with the Q650.

--
Ian Tindale