----- On 2/24/03 6:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>Pin 1 is right channel. Pins 2-6 are ground and connect to the two middle
>pins on the CD sound adapter. Pin 7 is left channel.
>
>I hope this is clear and useful.

Ken I just don't know how to thank you enough! Youze a fine, fine
gentleman!
It's just exactly the information I need, and I sure appreciate your time
and effort.
I hope it's at least somewhat helpful to others sometime.

Just to clarify...

We're oriented from the rear of the Mobo, on top, looking across to the
edge connectors, with the power leads to the right?

Thanks again, amoungst kudos, you deserve the pick of the litter!

Lou