Try the daw-mac list on Yahoo, the best people are there, and although
it is not exclusively a DigiDesign forum, there are a lot of people
there who are or were recently still in the land of Nubussia.  Also,
you can go to the digi site and get on the DUC - digi users conference
at no charge and look at the logs and get some ideas.  I know there is
a digi test for the Pro Tools stuff, and I think it or a similar
version is available for the AudioMedia cards, too.

Dave Iverson
IverSound, Inc.