In a message dated 2005-04-15 2;43;26Mrng, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I love the lines of the Q950. That big PSU demands that you fill it
with hard drives. Who cares that my five drives have less capacity than
one of todays IDE's. I love the sound of them spinning up! You can see
the direct connection to the G5 towers :-) >>

Yeah its very attractive.  I wish I had the 5 drive tray, but I dont.  I have
2 68 pin Compaq 10k rpm 9.1GB drives that Ill probably throw in, and I need
to find a SCSI card for it.  Personally , I wanna fill all the NuBus slots
(100BaseT card, SCSI card, video card...one more open slot...Radius Rocket?)

Chris