On Mon, 1 Jun 2015, Paul Jakma wrote:

If we want to have the option to support both kinds, then it might be a good idea to review the interfacing issues now, before integration.

Oh, if it is generally decided "Not supporting per-VRF, isolated daemons is fine" - then that's good.

However, let's be explicit on that then.

The original patch-set was presented as not adding any obstacles to the more isolated, multiple-process approach. However, it does seem to add at least one - the single ZServ instance for all.

If the goal is to be able to support both approaches, let's agree on how that is to work. E.g., for single-VRF-instance, show me how that will fit in the other approach, alternatively change the patch to multiple sockets.

If not, let's be clear that we're explicitly choosing one way over another.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      p...@jakma.org  @pjakma Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: