On Wed, 3 Jun 2015, Paul Jakma wrote:

So either explain:

1. _How_ will this ZServ API be implementable in a multi-process model in
   zebra?

OR

2. State clearly that this patch-set is committing Quagga to
   single-daemon for zebra.

Also, I do think we need to see users for APIs in Quagga. It would be better to present APIs with users.

 Zserv -> arguable, but ok TO BE DONE, current patch is not a show stopper

How though?

 So, where is the problem? Why NACK? It needs arguments based on the
 proposed patches.

I have, several times I thought. ;)

Look, it's easy to resolve, just address 1 or 2 above.

Oh, and I reserve the right to revert the patches that were applied contrary to process.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      p...@jakma.org  @pjakma Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: