Just sent some basic update for the RedHat/CentOS startup scripts to the mailing list and came across the previous email from Vincent asking me to submit some SPEC files I’ve updated.

I spent some time (as part of the NetDEF/OpenSourceRouting Continous Integration Setup)
to update/test configuration files and have it currently on our own git.
See https://git-us.netdef.org/projects/OSR/repos/ci-files/browse/

This includes Linux Debian, RedHat/CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD and NetBSD at this time.
(Some of them for multiple distro versions and more planned)

This includes some (basic) documentation on how to build from source and how to build a package for each of these distributions. All the Doc is currently in
Markdown format (because the gut servers do a nice on-the-fly rendering)

What does the community think?
        - Should I submit these to the Quagga Git?
        - All of it? (package build SPEC etc files & Documentation?)
        - If yes on doc, is Markdown acceptable or should it be in Tex?

Happy to work on it if there is some interest to have this (all or part) in the Quagga Git.

Alternative would be some link on the Quagga site to our git to make it easier to find.

- Martin Winter
  mwin...@opensourcerouting.org