Adjusted proposal based upon feedback.

---------------------

Golden Rule applies to everything we do.

A person who Submit’s code cannot be the person who commits it into
quagga.  Assume that this can be worked out amongst the maintainers.

Anyone can ACK/NACK code by sending mail to the submitter and the
quagga-dev alias substantiating the basis for dissent.

Proposal for going forward:

   1. Patch Submitted
      1. Automatic testing is being applied to incoming patches on
      quagga-dev.  If testing indicates a failure then the patch must be fixed
      and resubmitted.
   2. If Acked goes in immediately to a development branch, by current
   maintainer.
   3. If no-one says anything after 2 weeks, code get’s put into a
   development branch by one of the current maintainers.
   4. If Nacked, dissenter and submitter must publicly work the issue out
   on the quagga-dev alias, and going back to step 1 after working issue out.
   5. If after 2 weeks, from Submittal, dissenter and submitter cannot
   figure the problem out either Dissenter or Submitter can ask for agenda
   item to be added to next monthly meeting.  If disagreement is large enough
   a special meeting can be asked for as well.

Format for Resolution during Meeting:

   1. Simple Majority of those attending meeting is required for decision.
   Decision results can be: Inclusion of the Nak’ed patch, further discussion(
   step #4 above ), or exclusion of the patch.
   2. Scheduling of a special meeting details must be worked out publicly
   on quagga-dev alias.
   3. A Patch cannot be a meeting topic more than 2 times in a 12 month
   period.