On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Paul Jakma <p...@jakma.org> wrote:

Hello Paul,

> That's already in the r8 queue. Seems it was resent. The previous one, set to
> queued already:

FYI, there are 2 series of patches related to memtypes,
- 1822 till 1831, all except 1829 is acked by Donald.
- 1836 till 1845. all except 1841 is acked by both Donald and Vincent
Former series failed to pass CI tests, because the patch rebase did
not start from the same origin.

>   http://patchwork.quagga.net/patch/1822/
>
> so 1839 can be set to dupe. (And I just did).

Thanks Paul.

> Also, this may help:
>
>   http://patchwork.quagga.net/bundle/paul/round-8/

About the series from 1823 to 1831 (except 1829),
the status is new on patchwork, whereas it has been acked.
Could those patches have the status changed too , then ?

This could give the patches a chance to be eligible for round8, no ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Philippe