Hi Philippe,

I have a rebased/somewhat-cleaned version around, might be more useful
to look at that.  It's not fully cleaned up yet, but better than what's
currently up there.  I'll push it out some time today, will send another
email.  (Actually started writing docs for capnp...)

However - the BGP VRF stuff is probably deprecated by either Lou's work,
or Cumulus's work, or both.  I would suggest to look at their stuff...
we've looked at creating the same interface on top of Lou's RFP API;
it's not an exact fit but seems viable.  (No open work on that though,
for now.)

Cheers,

-David

P.S.: the cap'n proto codegenerator is unfortunately still not public :/