On 3 Oct 2016, at 6:08, Paul Jakma wrote:

Hi Martin,

On Sun, 2 Oct 2016, Martin Winter wrote:

I did a full test run of our RFC compliance testbed against
volatile/patch-tracking/8/proposed/ff-2016093002 (Commit e4adc26)

Results are at
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8W_T0dxQfwxZFdJd1lPOXo3bHM?usp=sharing

The biggest issues seem to be several new failures on OSPFv2

Thanks for this.

My inclination is to release as is. Document regressions. Try fix them later.

Ouch. OSPFv2 seems to be seriously broken.
If you mean release as “an official release”, then I would vote against. If you think just merge to master, then maybe. Still don’t like it (at least without
some attempt to fix it)

- Martin