Le 4 octobre 2016 3:58:59 AM Alexis Rosen <quagga-us...@alexis.users.panix.com> a écrit :

On Oct 3, 2016, at 11:21 AM, Vincent JARDIN <vincent.jar...@6wind.com> wrote:
Le 03/10/2016 à 15:08, Paul Jakma a écrit :

My inclination is to release as is. Document regressions. Try fix them
later.
+1

ISTM the large majority of quagga users will not see any such documentation. They'll build/install using their distro's package manager.

Then when things break, they'll come here looking for support, or else decide that quagga sucks and try something else.

Agree. I do not think the intents were to announce a new stable tag/release but more to move forward so shared work and major OSPF fixing can happen on the head.

Paul? Martin?